Linda's challenge

Some time ago I asked Linda if she could make something knitted into a stamp but keep the knitted feel to it, and she did, and she did it beyond what I was expecting, thank you Linda I love Dexter and Winifred.

But as these designs are based on the very popular LITTLE COTTON RABBITS, I would like to show them to Julie who knits these little darlings before I give you a sneeky peek as she was kind enough to allow us to do this.

But do blog hop over to Julies site and see what it is that we love about her knitted rabbits.
http://littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk/

and you can see these new stamps added to our range in February.


SUGAR SHAKER, the prize for pimpin our blog this time goes to
http://rosaswelt.blogspot.com/
really likes the post about the scalloped dies.
email us with your details and we will send you a sugar shaker prize

7 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh my.... i won, i won...
hooooorayyyy!!!!
thanks so much!

scrappalife said...

The rabbits ar so cute! I am really curious to see what you guys will bring us!

Nikki said...

Oh my goodness...I'm sure you are trying to bankrupt me...LOL...These will be gorgeous I just know.

Monica-FC said...

here does one buy these sugar nellies at ?? I live in the US. many thyanks.

stampingcaz said...

sounds great, cant wait to see it.
Caz

Tiets said...

I can't wait!!! they look great!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

the little bunny looks so cute. this is going to be perfect for baby cards.