Time to think

Good bye Glasgow, its a long way home.

Firstly a huge thank you the Jacqui who work her little socks off at the show, I could not have done it without you.

Thank you for all the visitors, pressies, cards and kind words on the stand.

And can I give out a medal to those businesses that take stands at shows all over the UK and beyond, it is so much hard work it does not compare to anything else I do. Some bring their caravans along and stay in those, parked up in the show grounds in howlin gales ( in Glasgow this weekend there were gales and flooding).

We spent 4 days telling the Sugar Nellie story, new addict are now busy stamping and colouring. We met so many lovely stampers and a few real characters in there too. A giggle it was and we have many stories to tell.

Good news for those of you who are not able to come to Scotland, Sugar Nellie will be at a show near you next year :) Details to be confirmed but they will be there.

New artist, still to be signed but I met with S & G in Glasgow and will be delighted to tease you all with whats to come when the time is right.

But it is back down the sugar mines today, Funkykits have a few sell outs and are shouting for more.
The design team have been busy and I will post some pics later, if you cant wait, blog links on the right.
Remember our guest DT Karen and Gayle both have stamps the rest to post today.
I had better go and get myself to the house of sugar and catch up with my work.

Have a great day.

7 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Sounds so exciting can not waite for the sneakpeeks ,Dawnxx

Lesley said...

HI I had a fab time at the SECC...and I have 2 say i definately got my sugar fix yesterday....hehehe....The cards that were displayed were stunning and i cant wait to get playing 2day...luv n hugs Lesley xx

sugarplum said...

glad you had a good time It was lovely to meet you and see all the fabby cars you had on display Loving my birdcage stamp and think I have finally made up my mind about which soft centres I want. It will be great to see sugar nellie at future shows As you said its another way of reaching those stampers that dont go online. Will you be at the show at Ingliston in November?
sugarplum x

Lynsey said...

Hi
Wll u be at the NEC in Birmingham on the 15th November?
Hugs Lynsey :)

Gayle said...

Does that mean you'll be at the SECC again in March???
I do hope so!!!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Craft Heaven said...

Karen it was a real pleasure to meet you in the "flesh", at last!

Thanks so much for my bag of Sugar it really was so "Sweet" of you and as soon as I have time to play I will have some lovely samples winging their way to you!

Glad the show was a success, you deserve it so much, well done!

Carol Mcleod xxx
Blog: www.pinkstrawberry.typepad.com

angeljakki said...

great to meet you and glad that the show worked out well for you all x