Snow much fun




Marlene in not likely to see a white Christmas unless you are talking white beaches! So I expect that the nearest she got to snow this year is colouring in Snowmen, don't you just love the teal colour, its so yummy and great with brown, everything goes with brown its my favourite base colour, maybe that it why I love the sepia toned colouring in , and with some you now getting ready to stamp Leanne's images, I will be watching carefully to see changes in the way colours are put together.
I am told by Tracy over at Funkykits that the character Annie, is great to colour with pro markers and the proof of that can be seen in Papercraft Essentials Stamp Supplement out in January.
Marlene have a fantastic holiday, recharge you batteries, because Sugar Nellie are going to keep you very busy in 2009 :)..........you and me both!
Tiets has a new toy, I don't know that particular machine,I look forward to seeing new die cuts on her cards.
Remember to pop over to their blogs,{ links on the right} and see what goes on in the world sugar babes.
Have a great day.

9 comments:

Junie said...

What beautiful cards. I have just ordered my first ever Sugar Nellie Stamps and I can hardly wait to receive them. I know for certain without even having received them yet, they will not be my last.

Ali Watson said...

Stunning cards by Marlene! got my new stamps just not had a minute to ink them up :( will be soon hopefully. Have a fab day all.

Junie said...

What gorgeous cards ...

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning cards ,fabulous use of colours and papers so inspiring ,hugs Dawnxx

Pop's Cards said...

They are both stunning cards, i just love all the designs, hugs Pops x x x

Rosette said...

Such lovely creations marlene! :) They are awesome :)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow what really stunning cards i adore both of them, lovely images beautifully coloured and great ebelishments! hugs Linda x

retiredheather said...

Both of these cards are Stunning. I think they are wonderful. Such great use of paper and colors. Absolutely stunning.
Happy Holidays
Heather

Beth said...

Gorgeous cards!!!!!