The morning after......







In was a great party and the company was the best, the nibbles were amazing the buzz was electric and Funkykits could not cope with all the excitement and crashed. But nothing to worry about as the pre orders are open until 11th April, after that it will be late May before single girls are available.
After packing most of the orders today, we did a quick stock check and loaded up more gorjuss singles, new Mary Hall designs and the last batch of Elisabeth Bell Sweet Art Ebony stamps.

IMPORTANT: If you are an international customer, 10 is the maximum number of Sugar Nellie stamps we can send you for the given postage. Bigger orders will be cancelled and payment returned. A kit is 6 stamps.
There will be no orders dispatched from Funkykits until the end of next week. Tomorrow I am away for a few days. Enjoy your weekend.
Check out some more creations from our talented ladies. Here is my intro from last night
"I am very excited to introduce to you not only our wonderful Sugar Nellie DTMarlene http://mar1ene.wordpress.com/
But also three guests who have prepared gorjuss work for this launch party.Rachel http://papercraftsbyrach.wordpress.com/
I am delighted that these specially picked guests agreed to work with this second set of stamps designed for us by Susanne Woolcott http://www.gorjuss.co.uk/
Tonight I can show you what top secret project they have been busy with over the last week, and I am sure you will agree they are all different and all gorjuss."

15 comments:

Sue said...

oh wow what a gorgeous selection of cards they look stunning, beautiful colouring, gorjuss cards, sue.x

Gabby said...

I am SOOO happy to have been there to shop! I picked me up a set and I'm super stoked! I just got my Gorjuss Girls from the singles sale and I am so in love with them! I can't wait to get Kit 2 to play with! Thanks for offering these beauties to International stampers! GORJUSS HUGS!

Rach said...

Hi Karen,
thanks for asking me to guest design for you i had a ball. the party was brilliant. well done for working out how to upload the pictures.. Hope that you have a great few days off.
hugs rachxx

Donalda said...

Well I missed most of the party but it sure was a nice time what I got to see. Your DT done just gorgeous work dear and I so love the new set of the gorjuss girls but knew I would. Thanks for a great time dear. Enjoy your time off.

Tiets said...

The party was great, I enjoyed myself!
I love the new Elisabeth Bell stamps... beautifull!!

Joey said...

Hiya the dt and guest dt have worked there socks off all of these cards and the creations are stunning and so inspirational! I enjoyed the party last night the first time I have joined in with anything like that.x

I just wanted to say a huge thankyou :O) my stamps arrived today and I am over the moon to be able to play with them! there is a card already on my blog lol.x

enjoy your few days off, well deserved :O)

love Joey.xxx

helen said...

boy am i glad the preorder is open till april 11th cos its payday on the 10th lol so until then i counted up the coppers and treated myself to some of those gorjuss lovelies from set 1 (cos i missed that release!!!) and a few of the new elizabeth bell new releases
cant wait for them to arrive, have a good well earned break karen
hugs
helen x

Unknown said...

I`m so excited about the second kit!!!
Can`t wait to introduce them to my Copics!!! LOL!

Love the cards in this post, all 3 of them are just wonderful!
And Congrats with another successful release!

Have a great vacation.

hugs,
Jorunn

Zarah said...

Thanks for the fun party - all the nibbles were FAB!! :D

DawnMarie said...

Ok so if I win the lottery Funky kits are gonna be cleaned out!!

Wiccababe said...

I loved the party, had a great time - boy was it hectic lol

will leave my pre-order til nearer the 11th - I know it sounds stupid but in my head I will only have to wait just over a week til i get them.

have just ordered all the new Elisabeth Bell's tonight though - they are stunning, love the new shopaholic, makes a nice change to have a more grown up looking girl, like Claudia

Candy said...

Dear Karen,

I couldn't be happier to see the new set of Gorjuss Girls. Of course I ordered them and I have ordered the singles as well.

The cards the girls have made are just so wonderful and I can hardly wait to try my hand at them all.

I am in Canada and am thrilled to be able to buy them!!!!

I received an email from your store today that the Image 'sitting' from the first set is now in and to order it at your address. I have tried all day to do this but on the site is still says it is unavailable. I am a little confused? Maybe I could get some help? Thanks so much!

I hope you have a great time off - wish it could be longer for you. Wishing you good weather and lots of relaxation :o)

Natalie said...

Beautiful cards. I have pre ordered mine and I cannot wait to receive them.

Natalie x

Riet said...

ohh woww,what a beautiful cards,l love the stamp,and colour.

hugs Riet.x

Riet said...

ohhh wowww what a beautiful card,l love the stamps.
so beautiful papers and colour.

hugs Riet.x