Gorjuss offer

What a great offer is on over at Gorjuss Art, http://www.gorjussart.com/store/index.php

BOGOF! for those who think that's a rude word, its not :)
Buy One Get One Free....................it does not get better than that.
I have several prints myself, some given as gifts the others I needed because they are so GORJUSS. Which ones have you collected?

Then if you fancy some arty shopping stop by Leanne's Etsy store, beautiful things
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5664123

And great original artwork from Diane, her canvas work is brilliant
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=109775

So if you have time this weekend , have a look at those links and spoil yourself silly.

I have a day off from the House of Sugar today but still lots of computer work to do.
Have a great weekend and I will be having a wander about blog land to see what you all have been creating.

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh no gonna have to pop over to the Gorjuss Page and get myself a baragin. I have bought some prints and have them framed in my bedroom. They look fabby. I think my fav is Torn. Hazelxo

Anonymous said...

I got my first Sugar Nellie stamps recently and I love them!! Already made couple of cards with those adorable images.
Have a great weekend
Vanja

Wiccababe said...

have a good weekend Karen, will have a nosey at those links later on - its far too nice a day to be inside. Am away to watch our new Koi in the pond.

Stephie said...

I love the fantastic Gorjuss girls. I've already made some cards with the new ones. If you like, visit my blog, I would be happy.