Sweet Pea


Hello girls, what do you think of this little cutie pie, she is SWEET PEA and is the third of six new stamps from Mary Hall. These as you can see are bigger than usual to make colouring easier, I did have a play with her last night on my craft table but Sarah makes such a better job than I do, so I will spare you the agony of looking at one of my  creations and show off the DT's work, that's why they were cherry picked for their amazing talent which puts me so far in the shade that it is pitch black!

Sarah has also used a set from SU which I just so happened to buy last week along with the birdie punch :)

 Be more productive than me today please girls,
 as I say to the children, if you don't play with it you don't need it.*panic stations everyone*


Karen

5 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Oh she is adorable! "if you don't play with it you don't need it" :O I'm having palpitations here lol. Have a fabulous weekend, hugs Ali x

Paula (PEP) said...

Absolutely lovely - the colours are perfect for a Sweet Pea too. This is going to be an ESSENTIAL collection. Hope your little project with the stickers is progressing.........By the way am already making brilliant use of the Goody Bag - couldn't have been better for me as I had a Duda, a Bell, an Ellis & a Hall - a thoroughly representative selection. Thrilled & dancing off the ceiling........
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Emma and Susan said...

What a sweet card!! Beautiful image and colours
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marion said...

Another sweet image. Absolutely gorgeous and the colours are fabby.
Marion

Gayle said...

Hi Mum....

Just loves her to bits!

Yes, you heard right!

L'n'H

G x