Monday Mutterings


Yummy cup cakes from Macleans of Forres, all covered in glitter :)
Made for our Saturday demo for sweet toothed crafters.

*whispers* good Monday to you girls, I am sneaking a post in at work today, I am in the store today putting it all back together after a manic demo day on Saturday, Kate has the day off and I have had a busy morning at the counter. Now that there is a wee quiet spell I thing I better remind you that at some point today Funkykits will remove the pre order of SIMPLY SASSY stamps but they will be up again as 5 singles some time next week. Pre orders are just waiting for the rubber to arrive at the HOS and they will be sent out asap.

I see Gayle has announced her new Sweeties, congratulations girls welcome to the family. I look forward to seeing what you bring to the challenges over on the Sugar Bowl Challenge blog.

I will leave you will a few more Simply Sassy cards by our fantastic DT memebers.
take care
Karen



6 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Those cupcakes looks way to yummi!!

Gorgeous cards!!!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Simply Sassy! Lovely cards ladies.
Hugs
Tanya

Erika said...

Fabulous cards, loving the new stamps. Oh and the cakes tasted as good as they look, yum x.

Jane said...

Ooooo I can't wait to get mine!!

Donalda said...

Oh dear you have made me so hungry now!!!!! lol

Paula (PEP) said...

I am getting so excited by what you are showing - dear Judy & Donalda have both so encouraged me. I'm going to practise hair colouring with the Simply Sassy & am saving my pennies for the next release......... Hope you have a bit of rest for yourself too - please don't burn yourself out as you are much needed & the almost daily visit/conversations with you much appreciated.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/