Paper Couture



WOW paper roses, flowers and butterflies.
Got to see the AMAZING samples that DCWV have on their stand at CHA.

Paper and fashion go hand in hand the team at DCWV have excelled themselves with several stunning dresses. Now if you are looking for paper shoes to match, look no further than our own Marlene.

I really am into hand made flowers at the moment, it's the one way to guarantee it matches your papers is to make it out of said papers yourself, it's also far less expensive, there are some amazing ready made flowers out there but some are more than a  £1 each and would you ever have the colour you needed?
I have a few dies to make my own and punches but I see a new trend in dies which again are aimed  at the lazy crafters amongst us but are so worth it IF you stop buying ready made and do it all by yourself. LOL

The rest of the week with see some samples from our DTg and our DT have  also been busy. I have some peeks to show you and you know how they come with candy, so pop back later but for today I am switching off and having my breakfast. Hope Monday is good for you and special wishes to my pal Gayle who needs a break or she might just be fitted for that straight jacket.........do they do hats to match?

hugs
Karen

5 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!
That dress must have taken forever to make!! And big hugs to G.

Juls said...

wow this is just amazing!!! I try to make my own flowers, they just never look that great...think I need lessons....paper dresses..FAB!! I have enough paper to create a whole new wardrobe...just not sure how well it would survive the scottish weather! LOL!!!....looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us this week! Hugs Juls

Macpurp said...

these are amazing!!!!

and sorry i did laugh at the comment about a match hat at the end....
did it have flowers on it?
love Teen x

Paula (PEP) said...

Best wishes to Gayle - take care. It's always interesting to drop in here to see what you've posted. You keep us surprised. Hope you enjoyed breakfast.
Paula (PEP)

Deb said...

beautiful dresses! I totally agree with you about the handmade flowers, I am starting to go back to them now, although I have oodles of bought flowers, rarely do I find I have the right colour! hugs Debx