Old And New.

When my mojo has gone for a wander, or if I'm short of time, I find it really helpful to have a sketch to follow. Over on The Sugar Bowl is a fab sketch and of course there is always a fab prize too for the lucky winner.
Sugar Nellie produces many different ranges of stamps, to suit all tastes, and like lots of other crafters I have stamps from every range from the older ones through to the newest releases. I love them all but I do have my favourites (sshhhh don't tell Karen I said that!)


This is the beautiful card that Carisa made for the challenge, using my absolute favourite - well for now anyway - Sassy image called Fashionista. She is just SO pretty and definitely Sassy.


Pops chose an older image by Kathy Hare called Searching for her gorgeous card. I love the fresh feel of Spring to this one.

To enter the challenge the rules are very simple: Use a Sugar Nellie image, either of the rubber kind or a digital image, and follow the sketch. You can rotate the sketch as Carisa has done. The challenge always has a theme, which you can choose to follow or not and the current theme is 'Think Pink' which both ladies have 
used. If you don't have a blog but want to enter the challenge then you can send your photograph to Sugar Mama Gayle and she will add your entry. All the details can be found at the Sugar Bowl and you have until next Wednesday evening before this challenge closes. So ink up your favourite Sugar Nellie - old or new - and get your entry in.

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

3 comments:

Carisa said...

Oooh, Elaine, my heard did a little skip as I saw my card in my blog reader this morning! Thanks for sharing on the SN blog - I'm so excited. :) Fashionista is one of my FAVS, too - actually all the Simply Sassy stamps are my favs right now!

Marion said...

All the cards for challenge are fab and as pink is my fav colour I also did a card for it. Looking forward to the Sassy hop tomorrow.
hugs
Marion

Paula (PEP) said...

Sugar Nellies will always have a special place in my crafting experience - I too have my favourites & certainly love the variety that Sugar Nellie offers. I only have one Kathy Hare so far & not many Mangas but learn from all of them.
Paula (PEP)