Sassy Weekend ahead


Grab this badge if your a Sassy girl, join the team for a great blog hop next weekend.
April already and we did have a break from new Simply Sassy stamps in March but I have three sets waiting in the wings for your inky pleasure. I love Kristas work, she is so original and ..........sassy,
yes I ain't to adventurous when I name things, keep it simple and self explanatory.

*******

Mystery solved, the card came from Sarah, thank you Sarah she is so cute and will find special spot in store to show her off to our local customers. It's funny that Kate said that it looked like your work, amazing that she know the DT so well that she can "name that cardmaker in one" LOL

Candy winners read on...............

Chrissy said...
Well. So far I have achieved 4 cards for challenges, binned 2, I could not get a sketch right no matter how hard I tried..lol..The second bin drop, was a oop's glue set too quick and it was so crooked...But my goal was 4 and thats what I did..2 posted 2 to go tomorrow...
Luv CHRISSYxx
PS always read blogs start to finish..love it..
March 26, 2011 9:45 AM

Diane J said...
I too sometimes need extra hours in the day LOL. This weekend I have had an enjoyable time making Mothers Days cards for my Mum and my MIL; plus extra cards for my children to give to their Nans and Auntie next Sunday. Housework has been abandoned until tomorrow. Diane xx
March 27, 2011 6:45 PM

Congratulations girls, email your address to Mark at info@funkykits.co.uk
 within 7 days to claim your sweet candy.
********

I need to be at work early tomorrow to meet up with a new rep, lets hope I can add the new colour from copic to my collection ;) and find so new and exciting craft product within his catalogues.

Ruth I am still working on getting a small  workshop in Glasgow with Sugar Nellie and Copics together. In the HOS we work with Letraset but I am happy to go with either brand, I just need someone to teach me.
And it would be a great get together of Sugar Addicts, a right good blether, cake coffee oh and some crafting in between the blethering.

take care
Karen

11 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

mmmmmm more gorgeous sassy stamps....a girl can never have to many of those lol
Will add the banner on my blog to spread the word!!

Congrats to the candy winners!!

hugs and xxx

Elaine said...

Three sets of Sassys!! I guess you are going to be extra mean and drip feed them to me? Rather than letting me that hyper sugar rush?
You know I love those Sassy girls (and yes, I mean GIRLS, I still don't 'do' the whole boy thing) so I shall be stalking FK ready to give a loving inky home to them.

Love Elaine xx

Maria Therese said...

Yaaaaaaaay for blog hop :)

Cathy said...

Congrats girls.
I like the sound of coffee, blethering, and more coofeee .. maybe with a bit of colouring thrown in!!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Congratulations to the winners & have grabbed the badge to post. Brilliant that Kate spotted your mystery artist.
Hope the Reps visit is a success.
Much love
Paula (PEP)

D K Crafts said...

Congrats to the candy winners and look forward to the blog hop this weekend. Donna

Casper said...

OOOOh Mystery solved yah!

More Sassy girls waiting in the wings to jump out at us - yiiipppeee!

Oh a workshop in Glasgow?
A regular thing? or a monthly or a coffee morning kinda thing?

Are you looking for a place to hold a workshop?
Can I help - I do know Glasgow and surrounding areas very well!

If you give me details letting me know what you want & need from a place - will sort that out for you!

Did you know there is a Craft Fayre on the 30th of April 2011 at the Edinburgh International climbing Arena?

It has a spa,gym,climbing walls(obviously)a coffee shop and private rooms for hire?

£3.00 for the Spa - sauna/steam room & jacquzzi.Done the look around already as needed to make sure it was accessible for me!

Craftology in Hillington do stock some of you stamps - big warehouse type shop - they run classes & have rooms available - that further out of Glasgow though!

I know the manager at MacKinnon Mills & could arrange to use part of the coffee area -just for crafting - they do meals as well!

Lots of options that's just the start - if you are serious & want a venue - let me know.

Got Blog hop badge too - thanks!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Marion said...

Wow! 3 sets in the wings. Can't wait to see what they are. Congrats to the winners of the candy. Hope your meeting with the rep is successful.Banner is on my blog.
hugs
Marion

Shazza said...

looking forward to it x

craftyrufus said...

Oohh Karen, keep me posted that sounds right up my street! Only wish I was clever enough to teach the thing for you!!!
Ruthxx

Diane Louise J said...

Gosh I was so thrilled to see that I have won some candy from you... you have made my day !!! Thanks so much. Love Diane xxx