Sugar Addicts Showcase Sunday.

Good Morning Sugar Addicts!
It's time to showcase another Sugar Rubber Lover and today's spotlight is shining down on Danielle. It was also on the Sugar Nellie group on Facebook that I first met her.
A few words from Danielle first:

I live in Hobart, Tasmania with my husband of 5 years, Brian, and our almost 4 year old daughter, Olivia.  I'm currently a stay-at-home-mum, but before our daughter came along I was a high school Drama/English teacher.  I started stamping two years ago, and I'm definitely hooked!  I'd dabbled in scrapbooking a little before that.  I've been fortunate enough to be on a few different design teams over the past year, and that's something I've found very fulfilling!




I love Danielle's style of cards. Quite clean and simply but always showing off the image perfectly.
This is a Diane Duda stamp called Upside Down and available to buy HERE.

Naturally I had a good old nosey around Danielle's blog to show you some more cards.


A simply gorgeous Gorjuss Girl called Bumblebee, you can buy her HERE and she is on offer at a very special price.


A beautiful Leanne Ellis image called Fly Free and you can get her HERE.


I just had to sneak another Diane Duda image in...I love the simplicity of the layout, clean lines and an image that really pops!
I hope you've enjoyed looking at Danielle's cards as much as I have, and you can visit her blog HERE.
Thank you Danielle for allowing me to showcase your beautiful cards, you know I love your style.

I'm posting this one a little earlier than usual this week so it doesn't clash...don't forget that Maria and the girls have a blog hop planned at 10am GMT over on the Sassy Blog and you can buy all the new stamps HERE at Funky Kits. There is a special price too if you buy the full set of 6.
Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Love Elaine xx

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous!..love the clean lines and simple layouts..

hugs Vicky xx

AJ said...

All these cards are so stunning! Great showcase - Danielle is my IDOL!

Danielle Daws said...

Thanks so much for showcasing me, Elaine!! :-)

Teresa aka Tess said...

Such pretty cards. I am a follower of Diane Duda. Love her woprk. That top pic looks just like one of her images. Danielle must be a follower of Diane also.

Wiccababe said...

love you cards Danielle - and what a small world, a girl I went to school with has recently moved to a wee village near Hobart and she's a teacher too.
Debz
x

Paula (PEP) said...

As you say Elaine - Danielle's cards allow the image to be the focal point & I love her colouring & use of space - whether filled or not.
Paula (PEP)