Keep watching



Did you see the great creations over on the Sassy Blog?

*****

Morning girls, well it took me all of Sunday to recover from a manic weekend, I might just be getting too old of all these capers.
Did my shift in the HOS yesterday, did not get much done as the shop was a wee bit busy and I did not even get my computer switched on all day.

I am just off to town to get my eyes checked, blind as a bat in real life, so its time for a check up and a new pair of specks no doubt.

Before I go just a reminder that the SIMPLY SASSY BLOG are having peeks all week of the new Simply Sassy stamps which will be available from FUNKY KITS this weekend.
I also have some special gifts to give away, keep watching, both eyes!


I have a load of photos to show you but I cant get them to load onto blogger, so once I figure that out you can see some more of what went off at the weekend and a few magazines that the Sassy Girls have been in recently.

be back soon, take care
Karen

6 comments:

Wiccababe said...

good luck with the eye test - think it's high time I got mine tested too, I was pregnant with Scott the last time I had my eyes tested, and he'll be 12 in September!
have a great day
Debz
xx

Julye said...

Sound like you need a rest now you know what they say about no rest for the wicked and I always thought you were a really good girl?

Shazza said...

good luck with the eye test Karen, I had an eye check today too, passed thankfully :0)
Enjoying the sneaky peeks over at SS
x

Fiona said...

oh I can't wait til the weekend....I hope Mark is standing by??

Fi
x

Paula (PEP) said...

Hope the opticians went OK. Sounds like you definitely had your hands full on Saturday, never mind yesterday.
Have been thoroughly mesmerized by the liitle peeks so far & quietly excited ......... take care of yourself.
Paula (PEP)

Marion said...

Lovely 'peeks' they are too. These new ones look amazing.
hugs
Marion