Something Old, Something New.

Have you entered the Sugar Bowl challenge yet? If not, why not? The rules of entry are very simple and the prize is always a very generous one off Karen. A set of six pick'n'mix Sugar Nellie stamps is the prize for the winner of the current challenge.
All you need to do is make a card following the sketch but you MUST use a Sugar Nellie image, either a rubber stamp or digi image.

Something Old...


A very, very beautiful card off Karyn using an older Country Cousins image called Happily Ever After


A perfectly pretty card from Juls using a Leanne Ellis image released at the beginning of the year called Be One Traveller.

And something new....


Lorraine used the much newer Simply Sassy image Butterflies and Pigtails to create this stunning card.

Although I admit to being a Sassy addict myself, I did dig out an older Leanne Ellis image for my Sugar Bowl card so will you show some love to an older favourite stamp or a newer one?

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

2 comments:

Karyn S said...

wowee, I'm flattered that you have chosen one of my cards to showcase. I really enjoy these challenges - the sketches really get me inspired!!!

Paula (PEP) said...

It just goes to show how much variety there is in Sugar Nellie stamps - though I'm beginning to sound like a cracked record. The Country Cousins are very distinctive as are the Leanne Ellis & the Sassies.
Paula (PEP)