I'm back!

Yes I am back in the House of Sugar but only for the afternoon to pay bills and answer emails. We still have no Internet at home but I also have done nothing about getting it fixed. After giving the house good tidy for my visitor from the USA and now that they have gone back to Glasgow, I find that the hours that I don't sit on the computer I can do other things ! Surprise surprise I CAN live without Internet.:P



Do remember that all of July will see the DT, Sweeties and Guests play with sweet rubber and show you more, yes more fantastic cards and creations with the last release. Find all their links HERE

Sherbet Pips are back in stock and a few other re stocks.

The girls over on the  Simply Sassy Blog are getting ready for a blog hop with SIX new Simply Sassy stamps this coming weekend. There are also a few peeks of the new stamps to be found if you look close enough.

That's enough blethering for today, take care and stay safe. Keep those pens out of direct sun light and enjoy the weather and school holidays where ever you are.

Karen

5 comments:

Casper said...

Asta La Vista Baby!

You will be back hee hee!

Glad you are getting the housework sorted and back to normal!

The internet is great but sometimes it can steal so many hours from your life!

Hope all the plans are going well for the big day!

Yah, blog hop with Sassy Girls on Saturday.

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Maria Therese said...

Direct sunlight?? Only rain here..
Enjoy your vacation :)

Paula (PEP) said...

The new Sassies look very interesting. Take care doing all the tidying up after your visitors.
Paula (PEP)

Wiccababe said...

I can cope without internet when I'm away on holiday - doesn't bother me in the slightest BUT if it goes on the blink at home I turn into this demented eejit who can't function lol
off for a nosey round blog land for some inspiration
Debz
x

Juls said...

welcome back!!! looking forward to the hop on Saturday! Hugs Juls