Christmas Garland

My last post for this year.. it was a difficult one because of my pain in my back and legs, I can't sit very long, but it is finished! I've used Christmas Carland and ofcourse you can buy the stam at funkykits. You can pull the label out so you can write a personal note on it, I've colored them with prisma pencils this time and yes again the beautifull papers of bobunny snowfall.
I've heard on the news no white christmas here in holland, but we;ll make it a beautifull christmas time with friends and family.. My daughter will be celebrating her 23th birthday on the 30th this month, so very busy times for us.
I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy, healthy and creative new year and hopefully with lots of beautifull new stamps from Sugar Nellie.
Karen and the whole team, thanks for everything, it is a pleasure to work for such a great company and lovely people!
Hugs Tiets xx

3 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

Wow this card is so cute! Lovely!

Wishing you a great christmas!

Hugs Gwendolyn

Shazza said...

this is beautiful, Merry Christmas Tiets and all at Sugar Nellie x

Paula (PEP) said...

Thank you Tiets for all your inspirational work & wishing you very much improved health. Have a lovely time with your family.
I learn much from your very individual style & get quite delighted when I see your use of pencils for colouring.
Paula (PEP)