A cute Fairy Faye - Candy Heart


Hello Everyone! Jane here today! I hope you are well and are managing to keep dry, I really wish this horrible rain would stop!  I have a lovely summery card to show you today. I have used one of the new images which were released a few days ago. This little cutie is called 'Candy Heart' and is available here from Funky Kits. I used DCWV papers and coloured my image to match in bright colours and added glitter accents to the adorable little fairie's wings.


I layered the patterned papers onto a green paper from the pad and then stitched around the edges. I used some beautiful bias binding and a gorgeous spotty button from The Ribbon Girl. The sentiment is by Tina Wenke and I did cut it with a ticket die. I added lots of flowers from my stash and finished with some little gems. I hope you have a lovely Wednesday.
Jane
x

1 comment:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

How sweet is this little darling

jacqui x