A Christmas card

Hello sugar friends, are you making Christmas cards yet? I am, and today I have a Christmas card to show you. The stamp I have used is not a Christmas image, but I think it works anyway:) This beautiful girl is a Sugar Nellie Simply Adorable digi, and her name is Flora. You find her over at Funky Kits.

This time I have used Prisma Colors for coloring, and I have decorated the card with flowers, die cuts and swirls. I have made the frame with punches from Martha Stewart, and the corner swirls are dies from Quick Kutz.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend.
Hug from Marianne.

4 comments:

Mojca said...

Simply gorgeous! Hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

what abeautiful card this is love that image i think i have her too...beautiful hugs sassyx

Vic McGuckin said...

WOW this card is amazing...

Vic x

Vee said...

I agree she looks lovely as a Christmas image, I have used her loads of time but never thought of Christmas. Thanks for the inspiration
xx Vee