LUV A LATTE...???

Morning all...

Vicky here today...and I have been playing with my Sassy Girls...and if you read Karen's post here yesterday, you will know that these cuties will be going digital very soon...!!


 I have teamed "Luv a Latte" with some gorgeous Prima papers...the large flowers are cut from Kraft using a Spellbinder die...and I forgot I had this die too..!


 I have coloured her with some Copics, Chalks for cheeks...and Prisma Pencils for added depth..


and the swirls are cut from a Memory Box die...and the tag is from my stash...

For more details please pop over to my blog here..

So thanks so much for stopping by...hope you likey...and watch out for the new Christmas Digi's...they are so adorable...and very cute too...:o)

take care and big hugs Vicky xx

3 comments:

caroline said...

wow vicky another stunning card as always, your colouring is always first class and an inspiration to others, love the layout and colours used.plus a great image
caroline x

Mojca said...

Simply gorgeous card. just love the colours. Hugs! Mojca

ellyscard creatief said...

Mooie kaart de bloemen vind ik erg mooi.
Gr, Elly