Sweet 'n' Sugary ♥

Good Morning :)

Today I have some cards to show you, randomly chosen from the entries into the Sugar Bowl challenge.
I love to see cards made by fellow crafters and Sugar Addicts, both on the Sugar Bowl and on our Facebook group, you are such a talented bunch!



Bella Bunting is my all time favourite Simply Sassy rubber stamp, and this beautiful card is Lesley's entry into the challenge.



Another Simply Sassy stamp was used on Sarah's card, this one is Tease Me. I love the pop of colour with her fabulous pink hair!
Karen has now made some of these Sassy stamps available as digital images HERE :)



And a fabulous festive card from Anne Lise using the ever-so-sweet image Knitted with love.

There is almost a week left if you feel like getting a little inky and playing along with our Sugary challenge :)

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

3 comments:

mariska said...

Aaaah! Look at your cards, they are sooo beautiful.
Really they are gorgeous!

Hugs Mariska

Grenouille Greetings said...

I'm so proud to have been showcased along with these two other beauties! Thank you very much! Hugs Lesley

Unknown said...

Ooooh, my word you showcased my card! Thank you!

What a lovely surprise and I'm really so proud that you picked mine along with the two other gorgeous cards.

Sarah