"Posy Pip" and her SUNFLOWER!

Hap- hap- happy Monday, my sugar-lovin' friends! Pat Frank here once again with a new Sugar Nellie DT card to show you! Today's card features one of my fave images - "Posy Pip" - from Sugar Nellie's Home Grown Sherbet Pip Collection...


This sweet stamp is available HERE at Funky Kits, along with several of her adorable Sherbet Pip "cousins"! I colored this image with Copic Sketch markers and a variety of colored pencils...which is pretty much my standard these days! I decided to make a twisted easel card today...they are such fun - and so easy - to make...

 
If you'd like more info on this card...as well as a look at a few more photos please pop on over to my blog HERE!!

And...that's it for me. Have a great week! Hugs...until next time...when I just might have a Christmas Card to share with you!
Pat

3 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Stunning creation Pat, she is my favourite Pip


Ali x

Mojca said...

Wooooow this is absolutely gorgeous! hugs! mojca

Shazza said...

this is gorgeous x