Sent with Love

Good Morning Sugar Addicts and a Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed your New Year's Eve celebrations. Jane here today with a little card I have made with the adorable Gorgeous Girl 'Sent with Love' stamp which is available here from Funky Kits. She is perfect for Valentine's cards and for those 'Just because' cards and is lovely to colour in. I coloured her with my Promarkers to match these very old papers from my stash and added a little sentiment stamped on Kraft.


I added lots of flowers from my stash and a beautiful wooden button tied with twine and finished with some stick on gems. Has the New Year made you yearn for new stash? Make sure you join us on Saturday when we will be releasing the fabulous new Vintage Adorables images! You are going to love them!


Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

Mojca said...

Oh it is so lovely Jane. Hugs! MOjca