The Story Teller...

Morning all....

Vicky here today...and I thought I share with you one of the new Return to Fairy Glen rubber stamps...This adorable sweetie is called "The Story Teller"...and I'm totally in love with them all...


I have teamed her up with some pretty Bo Bunny papers...


Coloured her with my Copics, chalks and Prisma pencils for added shading..


and a selection of dies including Memory Box and Marianne D..

For more details please pop over to my blog here..

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too...

Biggest of crafty hugs Vicky xx

3 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

She is gorgeous Vicky love your colouring and layout xx

Shazza said...

tis gorgeous x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow this looks really gorgeous,a lovely image which you gave beautiful soft colours,I'm lovin'it,greetings Miranda