Saturday Shenanigans!


Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Oh, it's been an exciting time, down in the Sugar Mines this week...

New stamps to play with...

SQUEEEEEEELLLLL!

So, I thought that this little lot, might whet your interest, for what's to come!

Because, our Christmas fairies are 'simply the best'.


Our very own Vicky, has used Wish Upon A Star for this beautiful card...how gorgeous is that pop of bright blue?


Continuing my 'blue' theme...Mina has used Heavenly Angel for this scrumptious design...


I'm sensing that blue is my colour of choice for Christmas this year, and it's beautifully shown here using Titania from Fiona


Another stunning card, which I actually own, from Elaine, and one of my 'Top 5 Favourite Sugar Nellies' EVER...Knitted With Love.

Elaine 2

Now, how is this for elegance from our lovely Pat using Hello Little Robin

[Pat1%255B1%255D.jpg]

Well. there we are....five festive fairies!

Does that give you a little clue as to what we have coming next weekend?

Yes, I said, next weekend!

Join me on Saturday 23rd of November for some festive fun!

Oh, I do love a good tease....

Enjoy your weekend!

Luv'n'Hugs

Gayle x

5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oooooooh, each one is amazing! I am loving these little ladies. Thanks for sharing them with us. Hugs xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning cards all of them! Sugar Nellie fairies are my fav's, I was going to say for Christmas, but I think it's fair to say, full stop! Gutted we have to wait a whole week for the release. That is a mean tease!! ;) Wends x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ooooh I love the fairies bestest of all and knitted with love is one of my faves too, Dr Who and new fairies, what an exciting Saturday next week x

Kellie 0:) said...

Each creation is divine in their own way, Thanks for sharing such lusciousness

Janette van Otterlo said...

They are all wonderfull!!! Bought them all. But if I had to pick one favorite right now it will be Hey little Birdie (I think)
Grtz Janette