A Christmas Ornament

Good morning sweeties!  I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas.  I spent the last couple of days enjoying my family, including my new little granddaughter who is only 3 weeks old :)  Of course I ate way too much food and sweets and I'm sure my clothes will be a little more tight than they were a few days ago.  Even though Christmas has now come and gone I have one more Christmas project to share with you.


This lovely image is Princess and she's available at Funky Kits.  I picked up this little wood frame at a local craft shop and painted it a cream color.  I colored this adorable little girl with copics and colored pencils and added just a bit of Glamour Dust to her dress and crown.  I glued the image to the back of the frame and then added a bow with a little flower.  So now I have a new ornament to hang on my Christmas tree each year.  I love this little project and hope to pick up more frames to make a few of these for next year!

I also have some sad news to share today.  This is my last post as a member of the design team.  I want to thank Karen for letting me be a part of the Sugar Nellie family for the last few years.  I have loved every minute of coloring and designing with her beautiful stamps.  I've also enjoyed working with the rest of this amazing team.  These ladies are so talented and just the sweetest group of people to work with.  And last but certainly not the least, I want to thank all of you that stopped by to leave me such lovely comments.  Your kind words were always very much appreciated :) 

Hugs, Anita
 

1 comment:

Amandah said...

Oh, and I have just begun following Sugar Nellie Blogs (even though I've been a fan if the stamps for years).
All the best in whatever you'll be doing next.
I will have to back track to see your previous work.