Bumble Bee...





Good morning Sugar fans....it's Wednesday and time for my scheduled post.  I will be busy at work when you read this post(hopefully)...that means hopefully the schedule will post and not that I am hopefully at work...lol!!


Now this stamp is called Bumble Bee from the Gorjuss Girls collection at Sugar Nellie.  Now it is out of stock however I know there's lots of you out there that need some inspiration with your old stamps...this one has to be one of my favourites!!  It is such an easy stamp to colour, you can make it as bold or as subtle as you like...anything suits this stamp but she is perfect for paper piecing because there isn't too many itty bitty pieces to cut out.....pop over to the store and see what else is available!!




Now these papers are digi papers from The Sweet Shoppe....they are just the kind of colours that I love.  I cut them out and layered them onto bazill card and then yes you've guessed....I added some doodling!!

The flower has been cut using my brand spanking new die-namics blueprints 14...oh I soooo love it and tied a tiny piece of twine on the button making a little bow.

The message is from Stampin Up and I finished with some pearls in the corner....hope you likey.

Pop back tomorrow for more inspiration from the team!!

Fi
x

No comments: