SOS sun shine and blue skies

What a beautiful Easter Weekend.
I spent yesterday down by the sea enjoying a beautiful day around the harbour, thinking about the storage unit. It's a lovely place to be on a beautiful day, but it's too small a unit and I would not be content for long. If I am going to invest in putting up walls, floors and heating, I need it to be a long tern place to stay.

I sometimes don't know if I am coming or going these days, too many ideas, too many options. I am going to sit tight for a little while and concentrate to finishing the craft projects I have started.

Maybe by the time I have done a few, my head might be clearer. It's been a crazy few years personally and I should be careful about jumping feet first into something new.

One my pinterst page today was this poster,  it's a sign. As in, a sign for me to sit back and wait. I am a great believer in "what for you would go bye you" . I have very little patience but I know it's true.



Have a great weekend, enjoy the weather, your family and friends, maybe a little chocolate .
Karen

2 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Easter to you too Karen, it has been raining here all day but we are all safe and happy so that's the main thing.
I love that quote, definitely something I need to take note of!
All the best
Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

You have been more lucky up North with the sunshine, rather chilly here though the sun has now come out but the last two days have been cold. Very true poster, enjoy the present, stop worrying about the future. Happy easter to you and yours x