A Gift of Time Together

Morning Sugar Fans... 

Hope you're all well - and for those that aren't... hope you're better soon!

Christine here today with my DT card...  and today I've used another fairy (hmmmm I can see a pattern forming here - would anyone guess I liked fairies?)


I've used 'Time Together' - available HERE from the store at Funky Kits.

She came in digi format, and was a joy to colour (as are all the fairies).  Now.... I could tell you that I wanted to just focus on the image by not putting any more details... but that would be a lie as I just ran out of time so had to throw this together quickly!  And I could tell you that it's perfect... but it isn't, as I put the little postmark stamp upside down!  I mean... who ever heard of being able to put a circle 'upside down'?  Hmmmf!  But I had no time to even cover it with a snowflake, so sorry, it stays! LOL!

More details can be found on my blog HERE - but basically I used my Copics to colour..  an LOTV Festive Trimmings 8 x 8 pad of Christmas paper.. a Martha Stewart snowflake border punch... a Lil' Inkers Stitched Square Die.. and a little postmark stamp from LOTV.

Do drop by tomorrow for more inspiration..

Hugs
Christine xxx





No comments: