Welcome our guest - Lynda





 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi, I'm Lynda Lindley. I live in the beautiful state of Washington with my husband, two daughters, and one crazy smart dog. I am so excited to be a guest designer for Sugar Nellie today!
 
 I have been crafting for over twenty years; starting out first stamping and then expanding into all areas of paper crafting. I am a self proclaimed challenge junkie and don’t feel grounded unless I'm creating something.
 
  I love to learn new techniques and find myself getting lost in how-to videos and online classes.
 
 When I'm not stamping, painting, beading, knitting, or scrapbooking, I can often be seen with inky fingers volunteering at my daughters' schools.
 
  You can find more of my work on my blog:
 
 
 
 
 
The first card features this wonderful new Girl image(available in November)
 
  I started my project by first deciding on the color scheme and decided that I wanted to back her with this wonderful pattern paper from Fancy Pants from their Park Bench line. I colored her using my Spectrum Noir colored pencils. I used chalk for the very light background color and added the rubon sentiment from my stash. I then fussy cut the image and first matched it with some blue cardstock and then to the card base that was covered with the floral print pattern paper
 
 
The second card is this adorable Golfbuddy image. I colored the main image using my Spectrum Noir colored pencils. The background is created using chalk. I then added the sentiment rubon. I mounted the colored image onto two layers of cardstock. The flower and button were added and the card was complete.
 

Thank you again for the opportunity to design for you all today.
Lynda



3 comments:

Christine L said...

Welcome Lynda!! Lovely to read about you and see your fabulous creations!

Christine (DT) x

Esther said...

Lovely fresh colours, in your girlie daisy card!

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such pretty cards, and so lovely to read all about you Lynda. Janine (DT)x