Belle Flower

Good morning everyone ---- 

Janine here to share a bit of sugary love with you today. For my card this week I decided to not to do too much colouring and instead paper piece this beautiful stamp. Isn't she gorgeous - the stamp is called 'Belle Flower' and she's available to buy from Funkykits here.

 
 
The main image was stamped onto blue patterned paper, and then onto Neenah cardstock so I coloured her hair and skin in with Copic markers. The image was stamped again onto 2 different patterned papers, and then all the parts were cut out and glued into place on the main image. To finish off I added die cut flowers, gems and a touch of glitter.

For more details of everything I used please check out my blog here.
 
Thanks for dropping by, and don't forget to call tomorrow to see more cards from my fab teamies.
 
Hugs
 
x Janine x