Fairy Glen........ Dreams and Wishes

Hi Sugar Fans...


Christine here today - and I'm sharing a couple of oldies with you - using one of my all time favourite digi stamps from the Fairy Glen series - which is still available at Funky Kits HERE.  This is Dreams and Wishes... and she looks so very wistful sitting on her toadstool, with her piece of grass, doesn't she?


As you can see, I tend to choose the same type of colours each time I colour her...  delicate enough for her fairy dress and wings.  However, she does look more delicate without the strong background - and on the CAS one, I made her wing stand out in 3D.

If you want more details, click on the card image to go to my blog.

Hope I've given you some inspiration today - like I say, this image is still available in digi format from Funky Kits HERE.


Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by...
Hugs
Christine x

No comments: