A Little Bit Of Gossip

- Good Morning Sugar Fans -
Janine here, and it's my turn to share my something sugary with you. Once again I thought I would revisit one of my older cards using
one of my all time favourite Sugar Nellie stamps.

For my shaped card I used this little cutie - it's called 'A Little Bit Of Gossip' and it's available
from Funkykits. Don't you think she just the prettiest thing ever!
 


I covered a shaped card with my patterned paper and added distressing ink around the edges. I printed the image directly onto some colouring card stock and coloured it in with my Copic pens, this was then die cut and matted onto complimentary coloured card. I added the topper onto the card base along with a die cut lacy border. To finish off I added my own handmade flowers, a few gems, and a sprinkling of glitter to her wings and a flower button.
 
For full details of everything I've used and did, please check out my blog here.
 
Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more sweet inspiration from our fab Design Team and why not join our facebook group.

Hugs
 x Janine x
 
Psst....why not join in with the challenge over at the Sugar Bowl - there's still  time to enter with a great prize up for grabs. The theme this month is 'Anything Goes' so it's really easy. DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE CHALLENGE YOU MUST USE a Sugar Nellie stamp.  

No comments: