Little Princess

Happy Sunday! This is Jeanette and I have a new card to share with you today. I have used a sweet stamp from the Scrapberry Line of stamps carried by the store.

This stamps is called Little Princess

IMG_0927

The image was colored with Copic Markers and I added more shading on the dress with some Prismacolor pencils. I found that it created a pretty, almost transparent look to the dress.  The card is a 4” square and it is all one layer. I sponged in the frame shape in the middle by using some masking paper and distress inks. Then, I used some embossing paste and a stencil to create the rest of the background.

IMG_0928

This image and many other sweet stamps from the same line can be found here:

We are currently looking for a new member for the Sugar Nellie team. For further information please click the logo below:

 
 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments: