Scrapberry's

Hi everyone,
It is Saturday again,
Day one of the weekend woop woop.
So that also means I may give you some inspiration.
For today, I created a card with this lovely 
Scrapberry's clear stamp, which is 
called little sister:


You can find this sweet image here:


LITTLE SISTER

I so love this sweet little stamp not in the least
due to the lovely cat, isn't she pretty ?
I tried to match the colours of the papers in her dress.
The wings are glittered with Winke of Stella.
The image is coloured with copics.
Here is my card, which is kept simple due to the sweet image:


Enjoy the rest of your weekend and
untill next time.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Marion what a lovely card I like your design and the colours are lovely.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}