Pocket letter

Hi everyone,
o boy, another week as passed and it is Saturday again.
Time flies so quickly doesn't it.
So, for my inspiration post for today I used
a lovely image from All Dressed Up that is 
available as digi in the store.
The one I used is called Time for Walkies.
Her is the image I coloured with copics:


You can buy this lovely stamp here:


With this lovely image I made a Pocket Letter.
The colours of the digi are as close to the paper colours as I could get.
Take a peek:


There is a lot to be seen on this Pocket Letter 
so I hope you do not mind me making closeups of this 
project and sharing them with you.




A longer post than normal, but
did want you to see all the details and more of the
lovely image itself as it fits so perfectly here.

Wishing you a lovely weekend,
Untill next week,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

No comments: