Last chance

Challenge 139 Last challenge Big prize Join in Going out with a bang

That's right sugar addict, numbers are dropping and the DT put in a lot of work. Not enough time to craft so we are saying goodbye to our challenge.
As it's the last challenge, I'm going to double the prize!
Well worth entering this, must be one of the biggest challenge prizes around and I know you have a Sugar Nellie or two hiding in your craft room.
For old times sake, ink it up !

It's almost our birthday, things are about to change.
Karen

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

So sad that it is another blog closing just wish I had more time to Craft other than dt work

suzanne2 said...

I'm so sad to see the end of the challenge blog. I loved being a part of this group. I hope we get lots of entries for the last one.

Hugs Suzanne z